- Responsible for closing sponsorships for UHNI/Luxury Events in India
- With sales and interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage with customer prospects to a closure.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working in luxury sales
- Effective communication skills.
- The person should be a “go-getter” and driven.
- Should have the leadership skills to understand the wider vision of Hurun Report’s ambition in India and help the team achieve the same.
- Should be open to travel.
- Experience working on event sponsorship
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Research and identify leads for corporate sponsorships for Hurun Events.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Preparing weekly and monthly status reports
- Coordinate sales effort with department head
- Analyse market’s potential and keep abreast of promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Long Term Objective
- To help Hurun Report build a strong presence in India through research & events
- Work directly with the Sales Team to achieve the company’s goals
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years
Salary: As per industry standards
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai